Are you NOT going to the SD Comic-Con?
Do you have FEELINGS about that?
Do you wish you had a constructive way to VENT those feelings?
Then you should enter the Motorcity “I WISH I COULD GO TO COMIC-CON” Haiku contest!
The rules are simple, just write a comment down below in haiku form (ya know, 5-7-5) expressing those ‘I wish I could go to Comic-Con feels’ that all of you not living in Southern California are having right now.
Upon my return from Comic-Con on Sunday evening, I will read all of the entries and choose my top three favorites. The winners get Motorcity posters!
**Try to keep it down to about 3 entries a person please**
Oh yeah, enable comments maybe?
Since three entries are allowed I’ll combine them into a haiku epic. If that’s not cool just pick a stanza to judge. :)
Two thousand miles from
Such godly animators
Mike take the wheel plz
If you drive average
Five hundred miles per hour we
might make it alive
Probably not though
HOW DO YOU DRIVE A STICK SHIFT
WHILE WEARING HIGH HEELS
- bl0ndie-baby likes this
- penguinpasta reblogged this from bellhasabat
- penguinpasta likes this
- confusedblob likes this
- undersizedcynic reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- doggfriendly likes this
- robotcowboy reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- howlingblaster answered: Drank my tears today/Frost bitten ice-cream last night…/No meet-up for me
- hungrytwins answered: Live north in SF/ Hella sad party’s down south/ We’re a major city too
- pototosoup reblogged this from uberyam and added:
- jellykinder answered: My heart is aching Because I cannot be there To fawn over you
- shota-boy-tell-em reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- shota-boy-tell-em answered: No go Comic-Con. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Damn it Why must I be poor?
- stillticksaway reblogged this from isthatwhatyoucalllearning and added:
- misandrystuckarchive answered: I really want to go
- uberyam reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- brandisbigbootybitches reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- janboree answered: comic-con is far/i can’t reach motorcity/i can’t even drive
- sharpbluepencils likes this
- crackinwise answered: I spent two whole days, trying to think of haikus, to get a poster. OR: Oh Motorcity, you’re so fine you blow my mind, oh Motorcity
- sharpbluepencils reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- sharpbluepencils answered: I’m punching a wall,
- overjet answered: a second haiku i thought up at work (which is slightly worrying): if i die today / tell my family and friends: / “bury me at con”
- becksbarrett reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- becksbarrett likes this
- becksbarrett answered: in ocean apart / my feelings are drowning / so I hug russki bear (not sure if haiku but sure that’s how I feel, greetings from Moscow anyhow)
- pentlandite likes this
- talefan likes this
- hello-kyutee likes this
- meorkisyourpants answered: alas, i am stuck / dissecting every frame / for the hot yaois
- meorkisyourpants likes this
- northofbree likes this
- emma-yes likes this
- thesametoaster answered: The thrill of the fans / The joy of the creators / “Next year” I whisper
- dreamcreek reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- cptprocrastination likes this
- zerostop likes this
- ciil answered: wait what comic-con / I’m missing more awesome stuff / SOMEBODY HOLD ME
- overjet answered: virginia is nice / i guess there are worst places / i am still about to cry
- mawiles answered: i couldn’t care less/ ‘bout comic con, but froyo/with burners?? i’m cry
- acodanies likes this
- damiancet likes this
- asdifficultasoilpaint likes this
- teensleuths answered: aw man
- thesametoaster answered: What a chance to miss! / In a true Chuckles manner / A sob escapes me
- candyelephants answered: comic con’s big butts / want to see the comic butts / buttless in LA
- isawbluejays answered: Motorcity is Awesome / I am stuck in Canada / Why are you too far?!
- oyajicon reblogged this from zeekubeast and added:
- firelordsavvy reblogged this from redlacedbird and added:
- barkymalarky answered: Oh, motorcity